MagicMonkey Ultra XXL
- Dimensions: L376 x W444 cm
- Platform height: 150 cm
Climbing Frame MagicMonkey Ultra XXL
FATMOOSE has given a classic amongst the climbing frames an awesome redesign and has created a trendy climbing frame. The FATMOOSE MagicMonkey Ultra XXL climbing frame stands out thanks to its crooked and steep design. The solid 10mm fittings with safety caps and the extra-strong roof tarp make the FATMOOSE MagicMonkey an absolute cracker in its price range.
A special highlight is the MonkeyBar on the roof. Here, a flag, a rope, a punch bag or a bucket can be attached instead of a flag. The tilted climbing wall with small openings offers additional safety, even for the smallest kids. Additionally, the extra-deep integrated XXL sandpit offers space for creative sand castles. A real funky and high-quality climbing frame!
Fat FATMOOSE tips:
1. Are you passionate about sports? Simply order a FatTarp tarpaulin and you can become a pro goal wall shooter in an instant.
2. Attach a pulley onto the MonkeyBar and you'll have a great hoist.
3. Do you like things colourful? Then attach the colourful GrabOn climbing stones to the crooked climbing wall to give your motor skills an additional challenge.
- Easy-care, pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested – Made in Germany
- Platform height 150 cm
- Support beams 7x7 cm
- Detailed instructions for easy assembly
- 10-year warranty* on all wooden parts
- Wood package for XXL climbing frame
- Inclined climbing ladder
- Integrated sandpit, high version
- Wave slide with water connection MegaGlider 300 cm
- Two-part safety caps
- FatTarp all-weather tarp (650 gr/m²)
- 3 weatherproof FATMOOSE stickers
- Instruction manual and all required fixings
We also recommend:
- 6 Anchors for the assembly of the climbing frame
- 6 SoftSafe safety mats as fall protection
- SmartProtect weed control fabric as underlay for the sandpit
The tarpaulin is delivered in a single piece so that you can design your climbing frame the way you want it. Do you think our pictures are the best? You can find templates for this design in the assembly instructions.
Since wood is a natural product, its dimensions may change after drying or as a result of moisture absorption. Drilling some of the elements yourself helps to ensure an optimum accuracy of fit.
Weight: 220 kg
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
* The specified guarantee applies to all wooden parts. Additional information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its assertion can be found in our guarantee declaration.
|Suitable posts||≤ 9x9 cm||≤ 9x9 cm|
|Suitable for all soil conditions|
|Mounting on the inside possible**|
|Quick and easy assembly|
Tips & Tricks
- Install the play tower and place it on the space designated. Please keep a safe distance in accordance with the installation instructions.
- Mark all post of the tower on the ground and dig frost-proof holes (Ø30 x T70 cm) into the soil.
- Place the play tower and install all the anchors, if possible on the hidden side.
- Support the anchor with stones or the play equipment with wooden wedges until the play tower is horizontal.
- Pour concrete up to about 10 cm below the surface. When the concrete is dry, the remaining hole can be filled with topsoil.
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
- Water is pressed into the wood through pressure impregnation
- Due to the impregnation, painting is not necessary
The impregnation may cause the wood to be damp. It is therefore advisable to unpack it after arrival and let it dry for at least two days. Pre-drill the holes before inserting the screws. This minimises the risk of damaging the alloy of the screws.
- Superficial white to brownish spots
- Mixture of existing resin and ingredients of boiler pressure impregnation
- Fades over time due to the weather
Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
- Branches, grains and markers belong to the characteristics of the wood
- Dry cracking is permitted according to DIN 4074
Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
- Volume change due to moisture absorption/drying is typical of the wood
- To ensure accurate assembly, not all wooden parts are pre-drilled due to wood movement
Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!
- 1 anchor set of 8 Pieces
- Safety Tiles 18 Pieces
Note: We offer a 10-year warranty* on our wood if you purchase our anchors at the same time.