JollyJay Fast XXL
- Dimensions: L313 x W440 cm
- Square swing frame with platform and slide
Wooden children's swing JollyJay Fast XXL
With the wooden swing FATMOOSE JollyJay Fast XXL, even mild-mannered kids will be swinging through the air in no time at all. On the pressure-impregnated children's swing, you hurl yourself into a crazy world of fun. Or you can swing as a pair with a brave friend, reaching unparalleled heights on the stylish swing seats. This is set to be a truly crazy battle! The slanted ladder leads up to the high platform, from which you can then slide back down via the wave slide. With the JollyJay Fast XXL you will transformed into a cool king or a swinging princess in an instant.
You can also fit the latter with climbing stones to make the climbing experience even more phenomenal. The movable swing A means you can actually attach a rope ladder as well - that'll be awesome!
- Easy-care, pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested – Made in Germany
- Platform height 150 cm
- Swing beam 9x9 cm and support beams 7x7 cm
- Detailed instructions for easy assembly
- 10-year warranty* on all wooden parts
- Wood package for XXL swing
- Inclined climbing ladder
- Wave slide with water connection MegaGlider 300 cm
- 2 ClassicRider swing seats, max. 50 kg load capacity per seat
- 4 SwingFix swing clamps
- Two-part safety caps
- 2 weatherproof FATMOOSE stickers
- Instruction manual and all required fixings
We also recommend:
- 6 Anchors for the assembly of the swing
- 18 SoftSafe safety mats as fall protection
Since wood is a natural product, its dimensions may change after drying or as a result of moisture absorption. Drilling some of the elements yourself helps to ensure an optimum accuracy of fit.
Weight: 115 kg
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
* The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, the statutory guarantee will apply. Further information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.
|Suitable posts||≤ 9x9 cm||≤ 9x9 cm|
|Suitable for all soil conditions|
|Mounting on the inside possible**|
|Quick and easy assembly|
Tips & Tricks
- Install the play tower and place it on the space designated. Please keep a safe distance in accordance with the installation instructions.
- Mark all post of the tower on the ground and dig frost-proof holes (Ø30 x T70 cm) into the soil.
- Place the play tower and install all the anchors, if possible on the hidden side.
- Support the anchor with stones or the play equipment with wooden wedges until the play tower is horizontal.
- Pour concrete up to about 10 cm below the surface. When the concrete is dry, the remaining hole can be filled with topsoil.
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
- Water is pressed into the wood through pressure impregnation
- Due to the impregnation, painting is not necessary
The impregnation may cause the wood to be damp. It is therefore advisable to unpack it after arrival and let it dry for at least two days. Pre-drill the holes before inserting the screws. This minimises the risk of damaging the alloy of the screws.
- Superficial white to brownish spots
- Mixture of existing resin and ingredients of boiler pressure impregnation
- Fades over time due to the weather
Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
- Branches, grains and markers belong to the characteristics of the wood
- Dry cracking is permitted according to DIN 4074
Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
- Volume change due to moisture absorption/drying is typical of the wood
- To ensure accurate assembly, not all wooden parts are pre-drilled due to wood movement
Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!