The main components, i.e. the body of the climbing frame, should be built as described in the construction guidelines. Any variation on this construction is at your own risk and will not only affect your guarantee claim, but also the safety of your children. It is possible for many of the frames to be built back to front. That means that the position of accessories such as slides or climbing walls can be swapped. If you're not sure whether this applies to your playground equipment, our customer service will be happy to help you.
HippoHouse Heavy XXL
- Dimensions: L156 x W132 cm
- Height: 169 cm
Wooden Playhouse HippoHouse Heavy XXL
Heads up, boys and girls! FATMOOSE is a huge step ahead of the trend. With the super-trendy HippoHouse Heavy XXL wooden Playhouse, you're bringing the awesome adventure zoo right to your garden. A trip to the hippo house or perhaps a detour to the crazy monkey house instead? The possibilities are endless, you'll see! So be smart and get yours now!
- Easy-care, pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested – Made in Germany
- Detailed instructions for easy assembly
- 10-year warranty* on all wooden parts
- Wood package for XXL children's play house
- Summer house
- Summer house with window
- RingRing telephone
- FatTarp all-weather tarp (650 gr/m²)
- 3 weatherproof FATMOOSE stickers
- Instruction manual and all required fixings
The tarpaulin is delivered in a single piece so that you can design your climbing frame the way you want it. Do you think our pictures are the best? You can find templates for this design in the assembly instructions.
Since wood is a natural product, its dimensions may change after drying or as a result of moisture absorption. Drilling some of the elements yourself helps to ensure an optimum accuracy of fit.
Weight: 138 kg
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
* The specified guarantee applies to all wooden parts. Additional information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its assertion can be found in our guarantee declaration.
|Suitable posts||≤ 9x9 cm||≤ 9x9 cm|
|Suitable for all soil conditions|
|Mounting on the inside possible**|
|Quick and easy assembly|
Tips & Tricks
- Install the play tower and place it on the space designated. Please keep a safe distance in accordance with the installation instructions.
- Mark all post of the tower on the ground and dig frost-proof holes (Ø30 x T70 cm) into the soil.
- Place the play tower and install all the anchors, if possible on the hidden side.
- Support the anchor with stones or the play equipment with wooden wedges until the play tower is horizontal.
- Pour concrete up to about 10 cm below the surface. When the concrete is dry, the remaining hole can be filled with topsoil.
Frequently asked questions
Can I construct the playground equipment differently to the description in the construction guidelines?
Which additional items should I order?
Anchors that can be concreted into the ground are a must. These are essential for ensuring that the climbing frame or swing is as stable as possible and that the 10-year guarantee on the wood can take full effect. The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, the two-year statutory warranty applies. Further information regarding the scope of the warranty and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.
Does every accessory fit every climbing frame?
Steering wheels, binoculars, etc. can be mounted onto every climbing frame, precisely where you think they work best. Slides must, of course, fit the platform of your climbing frame. Our separate swing accessories must be selected to match the swing height of the climbing frame, as not every accessory will fit every swing height.
How many kilograms (maximum) can a climbing frame bear?
With the following guidelines, you can get a general idea: our swings/crossbeams can be loaded with a maximum of 100 kg, and our standard swing seats for children can bear 50 kg. Our slides can bear up to approx. 70kg at a length of 300cm and up to approx. 50kg at a length of 220cm. The maximum load for the individual platforms is 100 kg.
How is FATMOOSE playground equipment delivered, and how is it packaged?
Safety first - this is our packaging motto! You will receive your goods safely, robustly and solidly packaged, and parcels or palettes will have a protective film. Larger items, such as climbing frames or swings, will be delivered to your kerb just as safely.
Can the courier help transport the playground equipment onto my property?
Unfortunately, this is not possible due to organisational reasons. Delivery is to your kerb - and then it's your turn.
Your question is not listed? Here you can view the complete FAQs