The main components, i.e. the body of the climbing frame, should be built as described in the construction guidelines. Any variation on this construction is at your own risk and will not only affect your guarantee claim, but also the safety of your children. It is possible for many of the frames to be built back to front. That means that the position of accessories such as slides or climbing walls can be swapped. If you're not sure whether this applies to your playground equipment, our customer service will be happy to help you.
MightyMansion Move XXL
Climbing frame with playhouse in a jungle design
- Dimensions: L536 x W465 cm
- Platform height: 150 cm
Climbing frame with playhouse MightyMansion Move XXL and TowerSwing
A real jungle villa, just for you? The MightyMansion Move XXL climbing frame with playhouse is the perfect retreat for you and your friends! Look out for your crew with the telescope and welcome them from the upper platform. In no time at all, everyone is climbing up the sloped climbing ladder. In this brilliant secret hideaway, you can plan your next jungle excursions.
Casually zoom down the wave slide and set off on a journey of discovery across the hot sands. Maybe you'll find a cool trophy to display in your little house at the end of the day?! Climb the steep climbing wall to the viewing platform and enjoy a stunning view over the jungle. Meanwhile, your friends can relax on the double swing and enjoy dangling their legs.
Fat FATMOOSE tips:
1. In the SecretBox mailbox, friends can leave you fun letters or maybe even a little surprise.
2. With the MegaMove bucket you can easily transport all of the treasures you collect into your playhouse.
3. Setting off for another journey of discovery? Leave a message on the BrightBoard chalkboard for any visitors who drop by.
- Easy-care, pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested – Made in Germany
- Platform height 120 cm and 150 cm
- Swing beam 9x9 cm and support beams 7x7 cm
- Detailed instructions for easy assembly
- 10-year warranty* on all wooden parts
- Wood package for XXL climbing frame with swing
- Large tower playhouse
- Inclined climbing ladder
- Counter with awning
- Integrated sandpit
- Wave slide with water connection MaxiGlider 220 cm
- 2 ClassicRider swing seats, max. 50 kg load capacity per seat
- 4 SwingFix swing clamps
- StreetPilot racing wheel
- SpecialSpy telescope
- RingRing telephone
- 5 GrabOn climbing holds
- 2 MasterGrab safety handles
- Two-part safety caps
- FatTarp all-weather tarp (650 g/m²)
- Sticker foil
- 3 weatherproof FATMOOSE stickers
- Instruction manual and all required fixings
We also recommend:
- 14 Anchors for the assembly of the climbing frame
- 30 SoftSafe safety mats as fall protection
- SmartProtect weed control fabric as underlay for the sandpit
The tarpaulin is delivered in a single piece so that you can design your climbing frame the way you want it. Do you think our pictures are the best? You can find templates for this design in the assembly instructions.
Since wood is a natural product, its dimensions may change after drying or as a result of moisture absorption. Drilling some of the elements yourself helps to ensure an optimum accuracy of fit.
Weight: 428 kg
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
* The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, a two-year statutory guarantee will apply. Further information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.
|Suitable posts||≤ 9x9 cm||≤ 9x9 cm|
|Suitable for all soil conditions|
|Mounting on the inside possible**|
|Quick and easy assembly|
Tips & Tricks
- Install the play tower and place it on the space designated. Please keep a safe distance in accordance with the installation instructions.
- Mark all post of the tower on the ground and dig frost-proof holes (Ø30 x T70 cm) into the soil.
- Place the play tower and install all the anchors, if possible on the hidden side.
- Support the anchor with stones or the play equipment with wooden wedges until the play tower is horizontal.
- Pour concrete up to about 10 cm below the surface. When the concrete is dry, the remaining hole can be filled with topsoil.
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
- Water is pressed into the wood through pressure impregnation
- Due to the impregnation, painting is not necessary
The impregnation may cause the wood to be damp. It is therefore advisable to unpack it after arrival and let it dry for at least two days. Pre-drill the holes before inserting the screws. This minimises the risk of damaging the alloy of the screws.
- Superficial white to brownish spots
- Mixture of existing resin and ingredients of boiler pressure impregnation
- Fades over time due to the weather
Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
- Branches, grains and markers belong to the characteristics of the wood
- Dry cracking is permitted according to DIN 4074
Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
- Volume change due to moisture absorption/drying is typical of the wood
- To ensure accurate assembly, not all wooden parts are pre-drilled due to wood movement
Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!
Frequently asked questions
Can I construct the playground equipment differently to the description in the construction guidelines?
Which additional items should I order?
Anchors that can be concreted into the ground are a must. These are essential for ensuring that the climbing frame or swing is as stable as possible and that the 10-year guarantee on the wood can take full effect. The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, the two-year statutory warranty applies. Further information regarding the scope of the warranty and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.
Does every accessory fit every climbing frame?
Steering wheels, binoculars, etc. can be mounted onto every climbing frame, precisely where you think they work best. Slides must, of course, fit the platform of your climbing frame. Our separate swing accessories must be selected to match the swing height of the climbing frame, as not every accessory will fit every swing height.
How many kilograms (maximum) can a climbing frame bear?
With the following guidelines, you can get a general idea: our swings/crossbeams can be loaded with a maximum of 100 kg, and our standard swing seats for children can bear 50 kg. Our slides can bear up to approx. 70kg at a length of 300cm and up to approx. 50kg at a length of 220cm. The maximum load for the individual platforms is 100 kg.
How is FATMOOSE playground equipment delivered, and how is it packaged?
Safety first - this is our packaging motto! You will receive your goods safely, robustly and solidly packaged, and parcels or palettes will have a protective film. Larger items, such as climbing frames or swings, will be delivered to your kerb just as safely.
Can the courier help transport the playground equipment onto my property?
Unfortunately, this is not possible due to organisational reasons. Delivery is to your kerb - and then it's your turn.
Your question is not listed? Here you can view the complete FAQs
- 1 anchor set of 11 Pieces
- Safety Tiles 18 Pieces
Note: We offer a 10-year warranty* on our wood if you purchase our anchors at the same time.