TropicTemple Tall XXL
- Dimensions: L643 x W501 cm
- Platform height: 210 cm
Children's climbing frame TropicTemple Tall XXL with SuperSwing
Jungle explorers beware! Get yourself an epic jungle temple with 5 cool levels, in your own garden! Swing with the liane or conquer the children's climbing frame via the climbing wall. In the house on the first floor you can hide your secret treasures. On the second floor the sunchair awaits you. Over the steps and the climbing ladder you go up and beyond the highest platform. From the veranda you have an awesome panorama view over the colourful flowery wilderness because of the telescopes. High above the tree canope check the old treasure maps in the house and defend your mysterious kingdom against invaders!
Treasure hunt is calling you? Then leave the children playhouse rapidly. Via the connecting bridge between the two towers and the secret passage in the treehouse, you can easily reach outside. The absolute highlight is the nestswing under the top platform. The lounge hammock invites to chill out after a succesful expedition. Here you can count your golden coins after a busy day or you sell exoting flower necklaces in the jungle shop. This climbing tower is a real thrill – grab it!
Fat FATMOOSE tips:
1. Instead of the nestswing, also a cool children- or baby swingseat can be attached.
2. Attach the MegaMover bucket to the tower and have a convenient pully system to transport your treasures into the house.
3. Be creative and write secret messages for your crew on the chalkboard.
- Easy-care, pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested – Made in Germany
- Platform height 120 cm, 150 cm and 210 cm
- Swing beam 9x9 cm and support beams 7x7 cm
- Detailed instructions for easy assembly
- 10-year warranty* on all wooden parts
- Wood package for XXL climbing frame with swing
- Play house on platform
- Secret entrance
- Inclined climbing wall
- Straight climbing ladder
- Integrated sandpit
- Wave slide with water connection MegaGlider 300 cm
- 2 ClassicRider swing seats, max. 50 kg load capacity per seat
- 4 SwingFix swing clamps
- SpiderRider Nest Swing
- 2 Swing hooks with wood tread for nest swing
- LineUp Climbing rope with knots
- SeaPilot steering wheel - temporarily replaced by red StreetPilot steering wheel
- StreetPilot racing wheel
- 2 SpecialSpy telescopes
- 5 GrabOn climbing holds
- 6 MasterGrab safety handles
- Two-part safety caps
- FatTarp all-weather tarp (650 gr/m²)
- 3 weatherproof FATMOOSE stickers
- Instruction manual and all required fixings
We also recommend:
- 14 Anchors for the assembly of the climbing frame
- 28 SoftSafe safety mats as fall protection
- SmartProtect weed control fabric as underlay for the sandpit
The tarpaulin is delivered in a single piece so that you can design your climbing frame the way you want it. Do you think our pictures are the best? You can find templates for this design in the assembly instructions.
Since wood is a natural product, its dimensions may change after drying or as a result of moisture absorption. Drilling some of the elements yourself helps to ensure an optimum accuracy of fit.
Weight: 533 kg
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
* The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, a two-year statutory guarantee will apply. Further information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.
|Suitable posts||≤ 9x9 cm||≤ 9x9 cm|
|Suitable for all soil conditions|
|Mounting on the inside possible**|
|Quick and easy assembly|
Tips & Tricks
- Install the play tower and place it on the space designated. Please keep a safe distance in accordance with the installation instructions.
- Mark all post of the tower on the ground and dig frost-proof holes (Ø30 x T70 cm) into the soil.
- Place the play tower and install all the anchors, if possible on the hidden side.
- Support the anchor with stones or the play equipment with wooden wedges until the play tower is horizontal.
- Pour concrete up to about 10 cm below the surface. When the concrete is dry, the remaining hole can be filled with topsoil.
Get the best tips on our wooden products here
Like every natural product, wood also has individual characteristics. Here you can find out more about the wood characteristics of our products.
- Water is pressed into the wood through pressure impregnation
- Due to the impregnation, painting is not necessary
The impregnation may cause the wood to be damp. It is therefore advisable to unpack it after arrival and let it dry for at least two days. Pre-drill the holes before inserting the screws. This minimises the risk of damaging the alloy of the screws.
- Superficial white to brownish spots
- Mixture of existing resin and ingredients of boiler pressure impregnation
- Fades over time due to the weather
Strongly affected areas can be easily sanded!
Cracks and branches
- Branches, grains and markers belong to the characteristics of the wood
- Dry cracking is permitted according to DIN 4074
Cracks with ¼ of the length and ¼ of the width are statistically harmless!
Swelling and shrinking
- Volume change due to moisture absorption/drying is typical of the wood
- To ensure accurate assembly, not all wooden parts are pre-drilled due to wood movement
Unpack your wood directly and let it dry for at least 2 days!
- 1 anchor set of 14 Pieces
- Safety Tiles 28 Pieces
Note: We offer a 10-year warranty* on our wood if you purchase our anchors at the same time.