SimpleRoot Ground anchor 24-piece Set
- For climbing frames and swings (very stable)
- Available in various sets
SimpleRoot Ground anchor - Set of 24
With the FATMOOSE SimpleRoot ground anchor, you'll never again have to worry about the stability of your climbing frame. These ground anchors with spread ends are cemented into the ground and stabilise the posts in all directions. This ground anchor has everything you need for a stable climbing frame: Fix… and finished!
Product: Ground anchor SimpleRoot with spread ends for concreting
Material: Hot-dip galvanised steel
Dimension: 40x3x0.4 cm
Product weight: 10.8 kg
Fastening materials: Incl. 48 hexagonal wood screws (Ø7x65 mm), 48 washer, 48 cover caps
Quality and safety tested
Weather resistant: For permanent outdoor use
Note: Suitable for stand posts and ladder beams
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
|Suitable posts||≤ 9x9 cm||≤ 9x9 cm|
|Suitable for all soil conditions|
|Mounting on the inside possible**|
|Quick and easy assembly|
Tips & Tricks
- Install the play tower and place it on the space designated. Please keep a safe distance in accordance with the installation instructions.
- Mark all post of the tower on the ground and dig frost-proof holes (Ø30 x T70 cm) into the soil.
- Place the play tower and install all the anchors, if possible on the hidden side.
- Support the anchor with stones or the play equipment with wooden wedges until the play tower is horizontal.
- Pour concrete up to about 10 cm below the surface. When the concrete is dry, the remaining hole can be filled with topsoil.